August 21, 2007

GAO SHAO SISTERS REUNION!!!!


Gao Shao Sisters Reunion
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


I know I have been slacking on my blogging but we have had a long and busy summer. Our kids have kept us on the go. Are most exciting adventure this summer was our reunion with our China famlies. We had such a wonderful time and it is so amazing the bond we will all have for a lifetime. Five out of the nine families met at Hershey Park, Pennsylvania, (so you can imagine all the chocolate that was ate), we enjoyed the amusemant park, Hershy gardens and Chocoalte World!!! My favorite time was when we all came back to take the girls swimming at the pool and just watching all of them play it is so amazing how they have all grown . They are all so adorable and what a blessing they have been to each and every family. We look forward to our reunion next year in Chicago!!!!

3 comments:

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Oh I love all the pictures of the beautiful Gao girls. Thank you for sharing them.

Steffie B. said...

I love all the pictures. We had a reunion this summer too. It was the highlight of my summer. I just checked on the shirt link below. Thanks for sharing that! ;)

Pink Evita said...

Oh my gosh this is so wonderful that you traveled with your group for a reunion. I'm so happy you have a blog now...so I can see pictures of your cutie pies.