January 8, 2010

RECAP of our CRAZY LIFE in 2009!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Recap of 2009!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

WOW, I am so far behind!!! I had so much to post back in 2009 that obviously I was to busy to do it. So here you go!!! I have put together a slide show starting back last Feb. & ending with New Years of this year. Trust me I hope you have plenty of time because it is LONG, I advice you to push the forward button because it will go a lot faster. We did have an eventful year & I would not change it for anything!!! Each day I feel so blessed to have so many memories with my family!!

Looking forward to seeing what 2010 will bring for us all!!!

2 comments:

Chris and Anne-Marie said...

Love the new blog makeover. I need one too b/c Sophie looks totally different now. I need to get in touch with Nikki again.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

thanks for praying for Maggie !!! cute video !!!!